Monday 10 January 2011
All the versions of this article: [English] [français]
Teaching and supervising
- 2010 Training at Institut National de Recherche Agronomique (Toulouse, France). (3h). Public: 20 members of the INRA AGIR MAGE: "Initiation to the NetLogo agent-based software".
- 2009 Course at Université catholique de Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium). (12h). Public: 30 M. Sc. "Modelling Methodologies: Space, objects & agent" in the cycle "Modelling territorial dynamics"
- 2006-07 Course at Université catholique de Louvain (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium). (8h). Public: 25 M. Sc. "Local approaches & Field investigation methodologies" in the cycle "Agronomy & Development for developing countries"
- 2005 Training at the farmers’ organization "Mooriben" and the NGO AQUADEV de l’outil ZADA modifié (Niamey & Zinder, Niger) (2*3h): Public: 2*5 development officers
- 2004 Training at the International Centre AGRHYMET AGRiculture, HYdrologie & METéorologie (Niamey, Niger). (7h). Public: 20 scientists & scholars AGRHYMET, Université Abdou Moumouni & CRESA (Regional Centre for Farming System Studies: "Agent-based Modeling: Application to Natural Resources’ Management"
- 2003-04 Training at the Faculté Universitaire d’Agronomie de Gembloux (Gembloux, Belgium) (8h). Public: 20 Professionals from developing countries with at least 5 years of field experience: national extension officers, NGO officers, etc. "Beyond Agriculture production: Analyzing supply chains & commercial networks in developing countries"
Supervision of training course students
- 2007 Supervisor of a M. Sc. Student in Agronomy at Université catholique de Louvain "GIS- data interpolation for rainfall risk identification in Niger" (Best M. Sc. Dissertation of the Francophone Belgian Universities 2007) (115h)
- 2006 Co-Supervisor of a M.Sc. Student in Economy of the Université Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar "Socio-economic constraints of a Niger feminine credit institution: the case of the Assussu Gaba Association" (12h)
- 2005 Supervisor of a M.Sc. Student in Tropical Agronomy of the CNEARC "Analysis of agricultural & extra-agricultural practices of rural households in Fakara (Western Niger): diversity & local specificities between Zarma villages & Fulani Camps" (135h)
- Co-Supervisor of a B.Sc. Student in Environment of the Université of Strasbourg "Integration of qualitative informations & quantitative data in a Geographic Information System for action support" (66h)
- Field Supervisor of a M.Sc. Student in Agronomy of the Université catholique de Louvain "Impact of Millet Mulching at low levels on the thermic regime of sand soils in Niger" (4h)
- Field Supervisor of a M.Sc. Student in Agronomy of the Université catholique de Louvain "developing a vulnerability map through information combinations" (8h)
TOTAL TEACHING: 47 HEURES
TOTAL SUPERVISING: 340 HEURES
TOTAL TEACHING & SUPERVISING: 387 HEURES